Tips on Eating More Fruits & Veggies
For the best calorie control, eat vegetables raw or steamed. Use low-fat dips, garlic, onions, and other herbs, or very small amounts of butter, cheese, or sauces for flavor.
Eat a variety of colorful fruits and veggies everyday.
To get as many nutrients as possible, eat fruits and vegetables of different colors - red, yellow-orange, white, green, and blue-purple. Each color provides different phytochemicals and nutrients that work together to protect your health.
Yellow / Orange
Blue / Purple
For additional information, please visit the
Last Editorial Review: 12/8/2004
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions