Clinton Headed to Heart Surgery
Sept 3, 2004 -- Former President Bill Clinton has been admitted to Columbia-Presbyterian Center of New York Presbyterian Hospital today for heart problems.
Sept 4, 2004 -- The "additional tests" Mr. Clinton had did include an angiogram. It reportedly showed significant narrowing of three or four coronary arteries and the plan is for triple or quadruple coronary artery bypass surgery.
"I guess I'm a little scared, but not much," Mr. Clinton told Larry King on CNN last night.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions