Why Give Blood in January?
"Almost always during the holidays, we suffer a serious shortage," said Dr. Jerry Squires, chief medical officer for the American Red Cross. That is why January is National Volunteer Blood Donor Month.
Who can give blood?
Who cannot give blood?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions