DOCTOR'S VIEW ARCHIVE
Nasal Flu Vaccine for ChildrenBarbara K. Hecht, Ph.D. and Frederick Hecht, M.D.
Jan 6, 2004 -- With the flu season upon us, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has issued its 2004 schedule for childhood immunizations, including its new recommendations as to the flu vaccine for children.
What this means is that healthy children who are 5 or over can receive the nasal flu vaccine, as can healthy adults.
A Report from Texas
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions