Eye Exercises & Stretches
If you work in an environment where your eyes are likely to become strained,
for example looking at a computer monitor or other eye straining project for
long hours, try doing the following exercises occasionally to give your eyes,
and the muscles around them a break from the tension.
For more information, please visit the Eye Care Center.
Portions of the above information has been provided with the kind permission of the National Institutes of Health (http://www.nih.gov/).
Last Editorial Review: 6/9/2003
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions