How Asthma/Allergy Friendly Is Your Child-Care Setting?
Take Our Quiz!
Children with asthma or allergies need proper support in child-care settings to keep their conditions under control and be fully active. Use the quiz below to find out how well your child-care setting assists children with asthma or allergies:
For more, please visit the Asthma and Allergy Centers.
Some of the above information has been provided by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute(http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/)
Last Editorial Review: 8/9/2006
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions