HEALTH FEATURE ARCHIVE
TLC Diet Daily Food Guide
This tip sheet, organized according to food groups, is a guide to choosing a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. The chart lists the number of servings recommended for each day plus examples of typical serving sizes. Click on individual food groups for more information.
*Includes food preparation; for fats and oils also includes salad dressings and nuts.
<=less than or equal to.
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Tip Sheet: TLC Diet Daily Food Guide.<http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/chd/Tipsheets/daily.htm>
Last Editorial Review: 9/24/2010
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions