Child Care Provider Checklist
Here is a list of important information to measure the quality of a child care provider or center. Print this out so you have it handy for reference.
Will your child be happy there?
For additional information, please visit the Children's Health Center.
The above information has been provided with the kind permission of the The National Women's Health Information Center (www.4women.gov).
Last Editorial Review: 3/4/2003
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions