Health Savvy Quiz...
How much do you really know about topics related to your health such as blood pressure, vaccines, osteoporosis, and food storage? Find out by taking our 10-question quiz.
Answers to the Consumer I.Q. Quiz
1. Answer = B. 140/90. According to the National Heart, Lung and
Blood Institute, a blood pressure reading consistently higher than 140/90
is a sign that the blood pressure needs to be brought under control.
2. Answer = C. October. Because of distribution delays with the flu
vaccine over the last few years, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
is recommending that certain groups at high risk for complications from the flu
get their flu shots by October.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions