Considering Botox Cosmetic Surgery?
Before you make the appointment, make sure you have the following facts and
- Be sure that a qualified doctor performs the procedure.
- Make sure that the doctor is trained and qualified in cosmetic skin
surgery of the face.
- Ask questions and be informed about the benefits and risks involved in the
- Avoid alcohol and remain upright for several hours following the
- Choose a medical setting using sterile techniques.
- Necessary equipment should be available to respond to any potential
For more, please visit the following MedicineNet.com areas:
The above information has been provided with the kind permission of the FDA
online Consumer Magazine July-August, 2002.
Last Editorial Review: 8/9/2002