No Sweat...How Many Sweat Glands Do You Have?
The average person has 2 million sweat glands!
For more info on how to recognize and treat the effects of excessive sweating or fluid loss from the body, please visit the MedicineNet.com Deyhdration Center.
Last Editorial Review: 10/24/2002
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions