Traveler's Tips for Safe Eating
To avoid illness when you are traveling, it is important to select food with care. Keep the following in mind:
I smell something fishy....beware!
For additional information, please visit the MedicineNet.com Travel Medicine Center.
Portions of the above information was provided with the kind permission of the Centers for Disease Control.
Last Editorial Review: 5/15/2002
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions