Muscle Stimulators, Do They Work? (cont.)
Question: What does FDA regulation accomplish?
Question: Why should I select an electrical muscle stimulator that is legally
marketed according to FDA regulations?
Question: Does that mean that it's unsafe to use an electrical muscle stimulator
that has not met FDA requirements?
Question: If I use an electrical muscle stimulator that has met FDA regulatory
requirements, will it give me the same kind of effect that lots of sit-ups,
stomach crunches and other abdominal exercises will?
Question: But hasn't FDA cleared electrical muscle stimulators to treat medical
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions