The Scoop on Muscle Stimulators
Question: Why does FDA
regulate electrical muscle stimulators?
Question: These electrical muscle stimulators are advertised not only to tone, firm,
and strengthen abdominal muscles, but also to provide weight loss, girth
reduction, and "rock hard" abs. Do they really work?
Question: Is FDA concerned about the unregulated marketing of these devices?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions