Digestive Disease Myths (cont.)
Myth # 2 Heartburn: Smoking a cigarette helps relieve heartburn.
Myth # 3 Celiac Disease: Celiac disease is a rare childhood disease.
Myth # 4 Bowel Regularity: Bowel regularity means a bowel movement every day.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/9/2014
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions