Salt: How To Eat Less Salt and Sodium (cont.)
*Read the food label to choose those lower in sodium.
**Rinse canned fish or vegetables before using.
Use less salt and seasoned salt when you cook.
Take steps to make meals lower in salt and sodium.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions