Our Head and Neck Cancer Main Article provides a comprehensive look at the who, what, when and how of Head and Neck Cancer
Definition of Head and neck cancer
Head and neck cancer: The common carcinomas of the oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx as well as other tumors that affect the head and neck.
There are also metastatic head and neck cancers in which the primary tumor where the cancer originated may or may not be known.
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Back to MedTerms online medical dictionary A-Z List
Need help identifying pills and medications?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions