Can you have low back pain with yeast infections?
Low back pain is not caused by yeast infections, so another diagnosis needs to be considered. There are a huge number of causes of low back pain, so be prepared to give a detailed history of the duration, intensity, aggravating and alleviating factors, associated symptoms, etc. to the doctor. For more, see MedicineNet.com's Low Back Pain article.
Thank you for your question.Author: Carolyn Janet Crandall, M.D.
Editor: William Shiel, MD, FACP, FACR
Last Editorial Review: 6/10/2004
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions