From Our 2014 Archives
Top 10 Most Prescribed, Top-Selling Drugs
Latest MedicineNet News
By Megan Brooks
Aug. 5, 2014 -- There's been little change in the top-prescribed and top-selling prescription drugs in the United States, according to the latest data from research firm IMS Health.
The data reflect a rolling 12 months of history (July 2013 - June 2014) on the top 100 drugs by total sales and total prescriptions in the U.S.
The top 10 drugs by number of monthly prescriptions are:
The top 10 drugs by sales are:
The complete list of the top 100 can be found on Medscape.
SOURCE: Medscape: "Top 100 Most Prescribed, Top-Selling Drugs."
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions