Health Tip: Seeing a Doctor About Sleep
(HealthDay News) -- Along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, sleep is essential for good health. If you're not getting enough zzzs, you should talk with your doctor.
The womenshealth.gov says a doctor visit is in order if:
- You frequently have difficulty sleeping and can't find relief.
- You wake during the night, gasping for air.
- Your partner tells you that while you sleep, you stop breathing for short periods.
- You snore loudly.
- You wake in the morning not feeling refreshed.
- You frequently fall asleep during the day.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.