From Our 2014 Archives
Health Tip: Do You Have Bronchitis?
Latest Lungs News
(HealthDay News) -- Bronchitis is a respiratory disease characterized by inflamed mucus membranes in the lungs.
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute says common warning signs of bronchitis include:
If you have any of these symptoms, you should visit your doctor without delay.
-- Diana Kohnle
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions