From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Should I Work During Pregnancy?
Latest Pregnancy News
(HealthDay News) -- Some pregnant women worry if it's safe to continue working. The answer, experts say, depends on your health and the type of work you do.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says there may be cause for concern if your job forces you to:
The good news: Working at a computer is thought to pose no danger, the academy says. But you should consult your doctor about your work environment, the group advises.
-- Diana Kohnle
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions