From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Avoid Bathseats for Toddlers
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- If you're thinking of bathing baby in a bath seat, the American Academy of Pediatrics advises against use of this device.
A bath seat is designed to bathe baby in a full-size adult tub.
But the AAP says the seats are worrisome because they may tip over and allow baby to fall out and drown.
The group offers this advice:
-- Diana Kohnle
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions