From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Why Take Folic Acid?
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- Folic acid is a type of B vitamin that's found naturally in foods including leafy vegetables and citrus fruits.
While you're pregnant, it's important to get plenty of folic acid to help prevent birth defects.
Here's advice from the Nemours Foundation:
-- Diana Kohnle
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions