From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Is Your Asthma Getting Worse?
Latest Asthma News
(HealthDay News) -- Taking medications as prescribed and avoiding triggers can help keep asthma under control, but you should look for warning signs that your asthma may be worsening.
The U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute mentions these potential signs that asthma is getting worse:
If you have any of these symptoms, see your doctor without delay.
-- Diana Kohnle
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions