From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Eating Because You're Bored?
Latest Diet & Weight Management News
(HealthDay News) -- People who overeat often do so because they're bored, rather than hungry.
How can you avoid the needless calories? The Weight-control Information Network says you should try to stay busy. Here are some of the network's ideas:
-- Diana Kohnle
Health News Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions