From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Is Your Child Being Bullied?
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Many children don't want to admit to being bullied, or ask an adult for help. So it's important to look for typical warning signs.
The Stopbullying.gov website offers this list of signs:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions