From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Is Organic Better?
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- Foods that bear the label "organic" must meet standards set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, chiefly that they must be grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides.
While organic foods are sometimes touted as healthier, they're generally more costly. So, are they really worth it?
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers this information:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions