From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Should You Take NSAIDs?
Latest Medications News
(HealthDay News) -- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are popular pain relievers, usually sold over the counter. But they may not be safe for everyone.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says you should speak with your doctor before you take an NSAID if you meet any of these criteria:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions