From Our 2013 Archives
Health Tip: Should I Be Screened for Prediabetes?
Latest Diabetes News
The American Diabetes Association says people age 45 or older who are overweight should be screened for prediabetes. If you are a healthy weight but in this age group, ask your doctor if you should get tested.
Others who may need a blood test for prediabetes include those younger than 45 with:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions