From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Feet That Hurt
Latest Arthritis News
(HealthDay News) -- Arthritis occurs when inflammation, swelling and fluid build-up affect the joints.
Your feet have more than 30 joints, and arthritis of the feet is common.
The American Podiatric Medical Association says possible causes of arthritis of the feet include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions