From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is Caffeine Giving You the Jitters?
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- Caffeine can provide a little "pick-me-up" if you're struggling to stay awake. But this common stimulant, found primarily in many coffees and teas, also can cause a number of unwanted side effects.
In addition to the jitters, the National Sleep Foundation mentions these potential side effects of caffeine:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions