From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Do You Have a Heart Murmur?
Latest Heart News
(HealthDay News) -- A heart murmur is an extra or unusual sound made by the heart as it beats.
The U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute says some cases have no obvious warning signs. In other cases, symptoms may include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions