From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Help Prevent Trampoline Injuries
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- While a trampoline offers fun and much-needed exercise, using the equipment improperly can lead to injury.
The American Academy of Pediatrics says it doesn't recommend buying a trampoline for the home, suggesting the equipment be used only in a supervised sports-training program.
The academy offers these suggestions for trampoline use:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions