From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Teach Kids About Smart Snacking
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- Kids may be inclined to opt for junk food over fresh fruit.
That's where parents and guardians come in, says the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Here are the academy's suggestions for steering your children toward healthier snack options:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions