From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Shoes Too Tight?
Latest Chronic Pain News
(HealthDay News) -- You're not doing your feet any favors by wearing shoes that are too small.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons says shoes that are too tight may lead to these medical problems:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions