From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: What's Behind a Sore Throat?
Latest Cold and Flu News
(HealthDay News) -- A sore throat is among the most common medical maladies. But it shouldn't be ignored, since a sore throat could represent a harmless problem or a serious illness such as strep throat.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says possible causes of a sore throat include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions