From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Need Help for Brittle Nails?
Latest Skin News
(HealthDay News) -- Brittle, splitting nails are typically caused by frequently wetting and drying them.
The American Osteopathic College of Dermatologists suggests these remedies for dry, brittle nails:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions