From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: At Risk for High Cholesterol?
Latest Cholesterol News
(HealthDay News) -- Risk factors for high cholesterol include things you can't control, such as age, gender and family history. But lifestyle choices -- factors you can control -- are a big part of the equation, too.
The Cleveland Clinic says controllable risk factors for high cholesterol include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions