From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: What's Behind Epilepsy?
Latest Neurology News
(HealthDay News) -- Epilepsy causes the nervous system to send abnormal and excessive electrical impulses. The result are seizures, which may be characterized by involuntary movements, periods of lack of awareness, and other behavioral changes.
The CDC says possible causes of epilepsy include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions