From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: If You're Lactose Intolerant
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- If you're lactose intolerant, you may not need to stop drinking milk completely, experts say.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers this advice for lactose-intolerant people who don't want to give up on dairy:
If you do avoid dairy products, be sure to eat other calcium-rich foods, including leafy dark-green vegetables and fortified cereals and breads.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions