From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Worried About Lead Exposure?
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- Lead -- a highly toxic metal -- may lurk in your home, your workplace or at your child's school.
A prime source of exposure is lead-based paint, which was banned for use in U.S. housing in 1978. But buildings constructed before that year may still contain lead.
The Environmental Protection Agency says other potential sources of lead include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions