From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Make Your Recipes Healthier
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- Your favorite dishes may be laden with fat, salt and sugar, but that doesn't mean that you have to ban them from your rotation.
Just make healthier substitutions.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers these suggestions:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions