From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Latest Arthritis News
(HealthDay News) -- Rheumatoid arthritis is triggered by an overactive immune system that attacks the body's own joints, causing flares of pain and stiffness.
The American College of Rheumatology says about 13 million Americans have the disease. The ACR recommends regular exercise, except during painful flares.
Here's more of its expert advice:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions