From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Don't Leave Kids in the Car Alone
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Temperatures inside a car with the windows closed or nearly closed can skyrocket quickly.This can lead to life-threatening hyperthermia (heat stroke).
So caregivers must never leave children inside a car, even on a cloudy day.
The Safe Kids USA website offers these safety reminders:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions