From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Do Your Feet Have Poor Circulation?
Latest High Blood Pressure News
(HealthDay News) -- Poor circulation of the legs and feet -- often a result of high blood pressure -- can lead to serious complications including open wounds that don't heal properly.
The American Podiatric Medical Association says warning signs of poor circulation in the legs and feet may include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions