From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Coping With Separation Anxiety
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- It's common for young children -- especially between the ages of 8 months to 1 year -- to cry or throw a tantrum when a parent leaves the home.
While this behavior may be unpleasant, experts say it's perfectly normal.
The Nemours Foundation offers these suggestions to help ease separation anxiety:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions