From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Do You Have Plantar Fasciitis?
Latest Chronic Pain News
(HealthDay News) -- Plantar fasciitis occurs when the long band of tissue connecting the heel to the front of the foot becomes irritated and inflamed.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons says common symptoms of plantar fasciitis include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions