From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Am I at Risk for Gallstones?
Latest Digestion News
(HealthDay News) -- Gallstones are small, pebble-like substances that form in the gallbladder, causing pain and discomfort.
The U.S. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse says risk factors for developing gallstones include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions