From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is Anxiety Affecting Your Child?
Latest Mental Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Anxiety can affect a child's health and well-being, so it's important to recognize and address the potential warning signs.
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America mentions these possible symptoms of anxiety in children:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions